To help avoid the spread of Covid-19 and ensure that everyone enjoys their day, we respectfully request that you follow these simple safety measures:
- We encourage you to take a Lateral Flow Test before you attend and only attend if the result is negative.
- If you feel unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms (eg a continuous cough, high temperature, or loss or change to you sense of smell) please do not attend the event.
- Please make use of the sanitising stations available on site.
- Face coverings are encouraged when moving around the site.
Entry to our site in Centenary Square will be free but a limited capacity will be in place that will be monitored by a large team of experienced stewards. Entry may be staggered to avoid bottlenecks and overcrowding.
We will be encouraging customers to gather or sit in bubbles at 1m distancing
No alcohol or glass is allowed on site. Picnics / your own food is permitted.
Limited seating is available but is not bookable in advance. Our priority seating is designed to be easily accessible for audience members who need them. These seats are intended for:
- People with restricted mobility
- Pregnant people