Applications for BIDF 2022 are now open!
There are a wide range of volunteer roles across our outdoor festivals whether it’s chaperoning artists, supporting marketing or guiding audiences – all of which are vital to its success.
This is an opportunity to be involved in a vibrant large-scale city-wide event and meet artists and performers from around the world.
Volunteers will have a particular focus on our dance-packed outdoor events and exciting work touring to community settings around the city, which this year will take place 17 June- 3 July. Responsibilities will include:
- chaperoning artists
- assisting with event and performance setups
- stewarding events
- assisting with family activities
- supporting marketing, social media and flyering
- welcoming festival visitors of all backgrounds
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to be involved in a vibrant large-scale city-wide event. Benefits include:
- meeting artists and performers from around the world
- developing new skills to add to your CV
- experiencing ‘behind the scenes of a major festival
- meeting new people and making new friends
- volunteer training and briefing sessions
- travel and food expenses of up to £10.00 per day
- BIDF will provide references following your time with us
If you are 18+, passionate and enthusiastic about dance and the arts, enjoy working with a wide range of people and have a “can-do” approach, then we’d love to hear from you.